The Alden Run 5K | 10K| 2 Mile Fun Walk
Saturday, July 31
Staggered starts between 9am-9:30am
Both of our 10K and 5K courses are USA Track & Field sanctioned. They’re fun, challenging and cover hills, paved, gravel and dirt roads. The Fun Walk is 2 miles on all paved roads (stroller friendly).
New This Year
We’ve worked hard this year to be able to offer a safe, in-person event, establishing guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in following our guidelines. We hope to be back to a more traditional event in 2022.
- NO SAME DAY REGISTRATION!
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS ONLINE ONLY by July 27 at 12 Noon.
- Packet pick-up is ONLY on Friday before race day (July 30) between 12 – 7pm at the Helena Township Community Center.
- Starts will be staggered to limit crowding between 9:00 & 9:30 am on Saturday, July 31.
- Masks covering nose and mouth are required until participants cross the start line.
- There will be no food or water offered on the course or at the finish. You may bring your own.
- Everyone will be required to exit the finish area as soon as they finish.
- No awards ceremony or age group awards.
- Overall winners will be awarded the traditional unique trophies after the race.
- NO same day registration this year.
- Participants MUST Register Online by July 27 at 12 Noon.
- Packet pick-up will ONLY be on Friday, July 30 between 12 – 7pm.
- Packet pickup will be at the the Helena Township Community Center, located at 8751 Helena Rd, Alden, MI 49612
The parking area won’t be opened for departures until all runners and walkers are off the courses. So, if you’re a fast runner and/or will need to drive out of the area before both courses close, please park in town.
Registration may only be done in advance online using the link below.